(✿◠‿◠) Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself then pass this on to 10 of your favorite followers
1. The dense arrangement of posters, postcards, calendar pages, and DVD inserts on my walls is - in my opinion - a masterpiece 15 years in the making.
2. I have one of those coin collections that’s like one coin from 100 different countries, from Bhutan to Venezuela. I picked up most of them in a comic book store.
3. The other thing I collect in my room is dust. I have a really impressive and multilayered dust collection. Which I am allergic to. I am receiving allergy shots for this and other allergies.
4. A recently acquired skill is judging what food combinations would taste good together by smelling it. It doesn’t work 100% of the time but it makes for a fun time playing with your ‘standard foods’.
5. I had better not be picking up a stutter. It’s becoming more difficult to speak clearly.